Thank you for your contribution to ICOBTE–ICHMET 2023
Instructions for oral presentations
- The speaking time for your presentation is 12 minutes plus 3 minutes for questions and discussion. For keynote talks, it is 17 minutes for the talk and 3 minutes for questions. Please strictly keep to your time, otherwise your presentation will be terminated by the chairpersons!
- Your presentation should be visually supported by a PowerPoint presentation (.pptx file in 4:3 or 16:9 format).
- Please bring your presentation file on a flash drive/USB stick. There will be no possibility to download files from the internet or a cloud service to the computer used during the presentation.
- Presenters are responsible for bringing their presentation files to the correct session. (Please do not send your presentation file to the Conference Secretariat via e-mail. We will not collect and distribute these files for you.)
- Please make sure to check the session of your oral presentation (topic, date, time, room) in the conference schedule: https://icobte-ichmet-2023.com/frontend/index.php?folder_id=7069&page_id=.
- Please be in the correct room in the break before the session starts or at least 10 minutes before the start of the session and hand over the USB stick with your presentation file to the technical assistant. (Your files will be temporarily stored on a stationary computer in the session rooms and deleted at the end of the conference.)
- Make sure that you do not leave your USB stick in the session room when you leave. Label the USB stick with your name in order to enable us to return it to you if it is lost.
Instructions for posters
- Posters should be in A0 format (84.1 x 118.9 cm) in portrait format (NOT landscape format).
- Posters must be brought to the venue. There is no possibility to print posters at the conference venue.
- Please check the number of your poster in the conference schedule (https://icobte-ichmet-2023.com/frontend/index.php?folder_id=7069&page_id=) and the hanging location of your poster on the map provided on our website (“Info for Participants”).
- Posters can be put up on the poster board with the same number as your poster. You will be provided with adhesive tape and pins to hang posters.
- Posters will be put up until 5 p.m. on Saturday (9 September) at the latest. Posters that are not removed by the authors will be removed by the organizers and disposed of on Sunday (10 September).
- There will be no organized poster talks. However, please make sure to stand near your poster during the “Poster sessions” (5:30–6:30 p.m. on Thursday and 5:00–6:00 p.m. on Friday) to answer questions and talk to interested participants.